OH, THE PLACES YOU WILL GO

Monday, June 19, 2017


I love how every place that you visit everything is different... The culture... the atmosphere... the clothing... Each & every place has a different 'style'. 

For this post I have put together four different outfits that have been inspired by locations... From the beautiful Greece- to the cherry blossoms in Japan- to greeny cosy cafes & weekend strolls around the markets. 

**each photo has a link underneath so you can head straight to see the rest of the photos by the travel bloggers posts or to the online store**

-Let's go exploring-
This outfit was inspired by Poppy Deyes smart casual 'her way' blog post. 
I am always wearing a pair of black jeans, but I feel in love when I saw the beige trousers. This outfit is perfect for a morning out... browsing the shops & eating breakfast in cafes. 
I adore all of the neutral tones that make this outfit seem so relaxed & casual. 



Jacket: TARGET
Trousers: TOPSHOP
Shoes: SEED
Glasses: BAILEY NELSON
Watch: THE HORSE

_____________________________________________________________

-A day at the markets- 
I love having a casual weekend of browsing markets- and this is exactly what I would usually opt to wearing. This outfit that I chose here is perfect for winter. In the summer, I would swap the mom jeans for a pair of high waisted shorts. 

I have been adoring the gingham print that is popular at the moment, but this Seed top that I found is perfect. You could easily dress it up for a night time look with a pair of black jeans & nice shoes. AND I already have a black pair of the saltwater sandals & I live in them! They are so comfortable- you can walk around in them for hours on end. They really are the perfect sandal. 



Top: SEED
Jeans: ABRAND
Earrings: SPORTSGIRL
Bag: TOPSHOP

_____________________________________________

-Summer vacation-
Nothing says a holiday to Santorini more than lots of light-weight printed dresses of blues & red tones, a big straw hat & bag, and a lot of tanned accessories. Add a small amount of minimal jewellery and big messy hair- and voila. 

Putting this outfit together whilst being rugged up in the Australian winter, had me dreaming that I was in Greece... 

Dress: TIGERLILY
Bikini: PEONY SWIMWEAR
Flats: ST. AGNI
Earrings: GLASSONS

_____________________________________________________________

Japan's cherry blossoms 
This outfit is inspired by the beautiful cherry blossoms in Japan. 

Whenever I think of Japan I think about the style of the Harajuku girls & the amazing scenery... It's only fair to step outside of your comfort zone & wear something a little different. I love this dress from Mister Zimi & the jewellery from Emily Green- they make the outfit a little quirky & have a lovely pop of colour. Break it down with a big grey coat & a cute pair of shoes. 



Dress: MISTER ZIMI
Coat: FOREVER NEW
Earrings: EMILY GREEN
Necklace: EMILY GREEN
Shoes: BARED



_____________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the post! 

Big love, Em x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe