HOLIDAYS ARE OVER ALREADY?

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Oh, February. I love you. 
February is & always has been my favourite month of the year. And no, that is not just because it's the month of my birthday (but certainly is one reason!)

I absolutely love that February, to me, almost feels like the beginning of the year. It's where all the Christmas & the New Year celebrations and mad rush is over it's time to settle into the year. And at the end of February/ early March, uni begins again. So you kind of get those couple of weeks to really enjoy the last month of summer with longer days, hot weather and plenty of time by the sea before you start studying again. 

I still can not get over the fact that I had five and half months off from study and it will all be over in a couple of days!

When I first realised that I would have such a lengthy amount of time off from study I was whinging about how slow the months would go. It's pretty much half a year! But very surprisingly, it went super speedy. Between the rush of the Christmas, volunteering and taking 3 trips to Melbourne- my holiday had gone with a blink of an eye. 

And my time off has been nothing but amazing. There has been so many special things that have happened during break. But most of all I was happy that by the end of it I was able to relax over the past month and get back into the swing of things. And I'm super happy that I was able to enjoy all that time off!

My first-second year 
This time next week I will be starting my first year of uni doing my second year! Does that make sense to you? I completed my first year of university at college. So, now that I officially have a diploma (I'm feeling super important), I get to start my first year of uni in second year classes. This does make me a little bit nervous as I feel like I am starting something completely new & going to be meeting alot of new people. I don't know... even though I know what to except and how it will be like, I still feel like I won't be prepared enough. 

But, overall I am so excited to be going back to classes & spending time studying something that I really do enjoy. It also looks as though for one of my classes that I will be producing a news story every weeks. I've only wrote a couple before, and even though I've had one published in the paper, this is defiantly going to be pushing me right out of my comfort zone! 

SO much more to come! 
have so many more posts that I am so excited to write. 

This morning I ordered a Crystal Tear Drop beauty blender from Korah Beauty. It was 40% off for only $12.60 & came with free postage. It was only a couple of days ago when I was talking to someone about this blender so I am keen as a bean to give it a go! 

I was also given the great idea to get a stack of samples & write about my thoughts on them. I have 5 samples already which ones that have been sent when I have ordered from Adore Beauty. And they are super fancy long names & are very expensive. Like this one in my hands is called "Estee Lauder Revitalising Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme" and costs $125! Woah. 

I am in the process of typing that up at the moment & also have a review on another product. 

Thanks for reading! 


Big Love, 
                     Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe