This may be the fastest flu ever?

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Hello! 

Just updating that tonight I won't be posting a Broke Girls Guide post because 
1. I'm dying from the flu and;
2. I am lazy & haven't pre wrote it. 

I just want to say, I have only been 'sick' for just over 24 hours. It's so weird!


You know how when you get the flu you kind of transition into it slowly? You all of a sudden feel like shit at the end of the day, that turns into a slight sore throat with a head cold for 1-2 days, you start to get a mild cough and nose starts running, then you are in your death bed for 2-3 days with a tap nose and your throat feels like it is being sliced with knives every time you cough. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. 

That has not happened to be. It's been the quickest & most dramatic flu ever. I got home from uni yesterday with a sore throat, then in the afternoon I was dying, literally dying. Harley slept. This morning I have woken up with the craziest head cold/ sore throat/ no appetite/ cough/ running nose/ can't go on. 

I can't tell if it's a good thing that I'm getting through the flu so 'fast' or if it's just going to fuck me up real bad. 

I'm going with the second one. 
Although, my head feels so swollen that I can't think straight, so know knows really!

I will post a BGG asap. I promise. 
But until then, stay warm, keep your tooties covered and drink some green stuff. 


Love Em xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe