Saturday morning chat

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Hello, hello, helloooo!

Once again I have been terrible with dedicating time to this blog! I find myself again in another semester of college, struggling to balance work, study and allowing time for myself. 

That's not to say that I haven't been writing! Oh, have I been writing! 

Last semester, I didn't do as well as I would have liked to. So this time I am really giving myself a good  kick in the butt and put my big girl pants to really try this semester. 
This means that I have been studying like a crazy person! I have been writing news stories every day, watching the news and now I am actually reading newspapers! Who knew that I would be doing any of these things one day. 

I don't know if I have mentioned or not already, but I also signed up for being a PAL for this sem. Which means that I have nominated myself to help out others with there uni work, assignments or whatever I can help them with. So originally I just did it for the sake of receiving an award at the end of the semester, but after attending a class where I met another PAL, I am actually giving it ago. So last week I went into my old academic and professional development class and gave my teacher a hand. And surprisingly, I loved it because it felt so good afterwards. 

So, YES, I am nerding out hardcore.


For the last couple of weeks I have really beeb quite conscious about what I have been eating and taking better care of my skin. I realised recently that I don't have oily skin like how I used to, and now it's super dry and I need to moisturise morning and night. Guys, this is so scary! This is where I really need to start looking after my skin and body because I am past the teenager zone. Omg. 

I also had one of those laugh-until-you-cry moments when I realised that it is now less than 6 months until I turn 23. TWENTY THREE! I AM AGEING SO FAST!

I know, I know. It's still so young. But, I was so upset last year when I turned 22 because it means that I'm no longer 21. And 21 is a nice age... not too young and not too sophisticated. It's the age when everyone reflects there life back to 'when I was 21...'. Can you image what I'm going to be like when I turn 30, 40 or god help me... 50?!



Anyways, I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of the newspaper and head back to the beach later. 
Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for reading! 

Em x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe