My 3 WEIRD things that I like to do!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Hello & welcome back! 


Tonight is the first night that I have had time to myself in a very, very long time. I'm talking maybe weeks. As you probably know, this is because I have been super busy as I moved houses, started uni blah blah... living the adult dream...  but on top of that my boyfriend took 3 weeks holidays so he was home every night. Which I loved so so much! Because this meant that we could actually watch our tv shows together. 

I finished my last exam for the semester today so no more study for the next 2 and a half weeks. And it's defiantly not going to be a holiday as I head back to work tomorrow at 6am!

But tonight marks the first night that I am actually on my own again. 

And to be honest, I don't even have a clue of what I do with myself anymore! I don't have any tv shows that I am watching (by myself) and I don't really watch tv either... What do people even during their nights these days? This thought flew out of my mind as quickly as it went in! I fell so quickly into my own ways again. And then I realise I do ALOT of weird things by myself. 

Adding 30 things into an online shopping cart & then bailing.
This honestly has to be my favourite thing to do. I realised this about 5 minutes ago when I was looking at all the pretty Mink Pink clothes. I get such a kick out of adding $500 worth of clothing into an online shopping cart and then acting as if I have a budget and go through the process of elimination. Oh god. So much fun! 

Watching endless amounts of YouTube vlogs
I am always so amused with watching youtube vlogs! I think it's because someone else is living the fabulous life that I am supposed to be living... Like, why didn't I get invited to the Benefit new brow launch in LA?? Why can't I run around with a camera all day?? Right now, I am obsessed with Brittany Lee Saunders. If you haven't seen her videos before, check them out, she is amazing! 

Trying on lipsticks 
Or worse... watching someone else try on lipsticks! 

I always take my makeup off during my shower & for some of reason I love to afterwards play around with different lipsticks. It looks terrible because I'll have big bright red lips and no makeup on... I have no idea why I do this. It just happens. 


So there it is! 
I literally spend any night off doing these 3 things. And sometimes all at the same time!


What do you guys do with your nights off? 
And what shows are you watching at the moment?
Let me know in the comments box below & comment with your blog page. I love checking out others blogs! 


Goodnight dolls! 

Emily xx


Image: courtesy of Frankie Magazine. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe