♥♥ KYLIE COSMETICS LIP KIT FULL REVIEW ♥♥

Thursday, June 23, 2016



I am extra excited for todays post as my KYLIE COSMETICS LIP KIT has finally arrived! 

This post is going to talk about everything that you need to know about the infamous lip kits... from how to buy, what the shipping is like and of course: the product review!

To be honest I was never interested in buying a lip kit...
Honestly, I never had any intent in EVER purchasing a 'lip kit'. For some reason wearing lipstick and liner is still engraved in my head that only old people wear it. But in this day & age, lipsticks and liners are bigger and bolder than ever! 

I remember having a conversation with a friend about Kylie's lip kit, as she herself had purchased some and was wanting more. And I can honestly remember saying that I have no interest in buying a $40 product for my lips. I didn't follow Kylie on instagram, nor had I even searched the lip kit. 

Shortly after this chat, I had found a Kylie snap chat page on instagram (@kylizzlesnapchats) and I spent a solid hour or so after work completely immersed in her videos. She is literally a goddess, and why had I ever noticed it before? 

Of course, in most snap chats Kylies lips always looked incredible, which I found out it's because she is wearing a lip kit! And not only that... she would update her followers of when her sell-out kits where now  to buy online. 

And that is the moment I became OBSESSED with the lip kit! I currently have Koko K & the gloss 'so cute'. Candy K is on it's way and I need more!


How to make sure you NEVER miss out...
I have 3 hot tips for this. 

1. Firstly, head to Kylie Cosmetic's webpage and sign up
They will notify you when the lip kits become available again. 

2. Follow her on snapchat or @kylizzlesnapchats on Instagram
If you guys don't have snapchat or you are addicted to Instagram, like me, this is honestly your best option to score a little slice of heaven. 

3. Do your research! 
Don't be waiting for an email or snap chat to come through before you decided what you want. Watch plenty on tutorials. Plan your budget. Make sure you have your card ready & laptop/ phone charged and ready to go. Plan which colours you want to buy. But most of all, if you see that Kylie is going to 'release' the products again: for Australians the last couple of rounds have been around 5.30am on a Friday. 

UNPACKAGING!
aka. the most exciting part!!
p.s none of these photos have been edited x

 ^ the box is amazing

^Koko K, so cute & the box

^the personal note from Kylie 

^ Koko K!










PRODUCT REVIEW!
Omg. The day my parcel arrived I was so excited!!



FAQ's & my experience

MY FIRST TIME BUYING... 
I had woken up early on Sunday morning, I think around 6.30am, and the first thing I did was jump on Instagram. The most recent post was from @kylizzlesnapchat and said that the lip kits where restocked. I suddenly felt so excited and jumped online to find that half of the products where already sold out. I really wanted Candy K, but of course that colour is the most popular and certainly wasn't available. So I opted out to the next best and bought 1x Koko K & the 'so cute' gloss. 

WHAT WAS THE ORDER LIKE..?
Guys, the wait killed me. It took 20 WHOLE DAYS to arrive to Australia.

Once you have purchased the products, you will see a confirmation email to congratulate you with your purchase. A few short days after that you will received a second email with attached the shipping number and link to check on the status of the shipping. 

WHAT THE SHIPPING TO AUS WAS LIKE... 
After I purchased the 2 I never thought I would become so obsessed for the product to arrive. Actually, I become obsessed with watching people use the products on Youtube and was constantly updating my emails! 

Once purchase, as I said above, you receive a confirmation email. Your order will then 'process' for 3-5 days. After, this is when you will receive a second email with your shipping number and it then takes a further 10-15 working days. And guys, it honestly feels like forever for it to arrive.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THE LIP KIT?
Yes! This is such a beautiful product. It such high quality and really, any review on youtube will tell you just how special the lip kit is. 

DOES THE PRODUCT STAY ON ALL DAY/ WHILST YOU EAT?
Yes! I wore mine around for an hour before eating and I only noticed slight wearing from inside the inner lips. But overall, this stuff STAYS ON!

IS IT DRYING?
No! It's super soft and moisturising!  And so, so creamy!

I had heard mixed reviews that the lip kit was very drying/ very moist. In comparison to other $30 Max Factor and Maybelline 24hour stay lip sticks: this stuff actually stays and is not drying at all. Ofcourse, once you haven't licked your lips in forever it may feel dry but

WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?
It smells just as every youtuber has said... like the most delicious vanilla!

FOR THE PRICE... WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?
Yes!

At first I was super anxious about spending $60 on a 'lip stick' and 'gloss' but once I the matte had touched my lips I completely feel in love! Every single part of the Lip Kit from the packaging, to design to the quality of the product is so great. 


OVERALL... 
I am super dooper happy with my choices of Koko K and the So Cute gloss. I was worried about the price and the colour being too baby pink but they are both perfect! They are both super natural every day colours and I am going to wear them happily everyday too. 

 And I can not wait for Candy K to turn up. 

I hope I shared some insight for you guys who are interested in purchasing a Kylie Cosmetic's Lip Kit. If you have any more questions, send me a comment in the box below and I'll get back to you soon. 

Stay tuned for my next Youtube video of my BROWS THREE WAYS & also soon to come a glam makeup tutorial using the Koko K lip kit. 


Thanks for reading dolls! ♥


Much love, Em xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe