Chit chat & other exciting news!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! 


I am so glad that it is finally the weekend. I finished my final exam for the semester on Tuesday and I am not officially on what university calls 'semester break'. Although, I am defiantly not on a break. Or holiday for that matter. But I am defiantly glad to be back & making a few extra dollars. I've been back working full time for the next 2 weeks. And omg, after 3 days of work I never new that I would be so tired! I have literally fallen asleep as soon as I have got home from work. 
What am I going to be like after 2 weeks?!

Anyways, some really great things have happened recently and I honestly couldn't be happier!

All things new
This year has by far been the year of getting things done! I have moved into a really amazing house, started university & met so many great people. Of course, some shitty things have happened but you know... you can never avoid that, but I literally feel like a new person. 

I have honestly never been so confident with myself and my decisions. And I've defiantly never been so happy. It's actually a weird feeling. Everything has just been panning out really well... 

Celebrating 1 year of Words By Emily Kate 
I had completely forget that as of April that I have been blogging for the last year! How crazy! I just want to say a big THANKYOU to my readers, you guys are amazing. I still plan to continue on blogging but I also have some exciting news... 

YouTubing
Yep! After months of contemplating this decision I decided that it is time to jump towards the next level and start making videos. I have already filmed my first video for my channel but I'm super nervous to release it! 

I think this would be such a great opportunity for myself to practise presenting & just generally a bit of fun! 

I do love writing, but it is very time consuming and my overall issue is: I have viewers but I have no idea if my content is enjoyed. And I never have a clue who is viewing my page. My top audience country is America, which I find is very odd considering it is an Australian blog! 

 It's super hard for me to evaluate whether I am writing things that you guys want to see because there is no 'like' or 'dislike' function. Which I know isn't always a positive part of social media but it is something I feel like I need to know. It's kind of like talking to a brick wall at the moment haha...

But also, I just don't think people have 'time' to read anymore.
I know for a fact I only read 2 magazines and maybe a couple of news stories but thats it. It's simply just the busy world that we now live in!


I really can not wait to release my first video.
And also, thank you all so much to my readers.
You guys are the greatest!


Love Em xx 


Picture: Frankie Magazine backgrounds 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe