A BROKE GIRLS GUIDE: an introduction into my new blog series!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hi all & welcome back! 
Today marks the day where I am releasing an exciting series to launch on Words By Emily Kate blog... 

A BROKE GIRLS GUIDE.

This new series of blog posts will be just like my last series, The Happiness Project which all started with how I'm being a happy person. I found that this series was particularly helped me get through a time in my life and really helped me to discover a lot about myself. Because I am now a 'broke uni student' I thought it would be extremely helpful to start a 'broke girls guide' series for not only myself, but for all you other students out there that follow my blog. Or you know, even if you are not a student this is simply going to be super helpful ways to save money or simply how to do things cheaper.

I have already posted a bit of ways to save money on clothes, shopping, and even as much so as cheap ways to clean your home. I think everyone needs to know a more cheaper and effective way to do things that save ourselves time and money!

I didn't realised that I would have a money issue when I started uni. And to be honest, I was doing fine. I mean, I was still on the same budget that I always had but then I needed to buy 4 new text books & 3 letters of $1300 car bills turned up... I realised that this is the struggle that everyone is talking about. When tempted me to save myself & hopefully some others too!

What you're expected to see...
  • Super easy, fast & cheap meals that are healthy
  • A guide to saving money more effectively 
  • How to shop & save
  • Budget beauty products
  • Treating yo self on a budget

So keep your eyes peeled & follow my instagram to keep update for when these post go live

@wordsbyemilykate

Much Love, Em xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe