5 MINUTES WITH EMILY

Thursday, June 30, 2016


Hello! 

I thought that today I would do something a little different and do a little post on myself. I don't think that I have wrote a personal post on this blog and it's probably about time that I let you lovelies get to know me a little! I'm just assuming you've worked out a lot about me from my previous posts haha...

A little about me...
I'll start this post off with a little about myself & then I'll go through the rest with short answers!

My name is Emily. I'm 22 years old from the Gold Coast Australia. I am currently studying to become a journalist. Preferably, a magazine writer and with a bit of presenting on the side. I'm still working it all out! So watch out world, you will hopefully see my name again one day! 

Signature scent...
Currently wearing Wish, but dream of Poison by Dior.

Weekend Hang out spot... 
You'll find me by the sea with a hot coffee in hand. 

Favourite restaurant...
I am so simple when it comes to food & favourites. I'll eat anything! Right now, anywhere that serves a good steak or pizza. 

My favourite label... 
Forever obsessing over  Mink Pink. There new bomber jacket is what dreams are made of!

Current Playlist...
Dua Lipa & Vera Blue

Currently watching...
Just finished watching OITNB season finale, omg. Still can't get over the way that ended and the fact that I now need to wait a whole year until the next season! I will be half way through my whole uni degree by then! But currently in the middle of watching Scream Queens whilst waiting for the new season of TWD & AHS to come out. Yes, I watch a lot of tv series!

Dream outfit...
Basic & simple... high Waisted black/ dark blue cropped skinny jeans, with a cool tee & a jacket. I live in this. 

Wardrobe essentials...
The perfect pair of denim shorts & basic tees.

Winter Beauty essentials...
I use Evo Hair Care Happy Campers leave in moisturiser to hydrate my hair during this cold season.

My favourite beauty brand 
I am loving Benefit! I get my brows waxed there and I love their foundation, Professionals creme, Gimme Brow Gel... And I NEED to try their They're Real Mascara & new range of brow products. The brand is super cute and I am so far in love with every product that I have tried. 

Hair muse...
I'm always changing between Blake Livelys goddess hair & the effortless cool girl bob. But defiantly the cool girl bob, right now. 

My go-to book...
I have been obsessed with Stealing Beauty since I read the book 7 years ago. 

On my wish list...
Currently crushing on the new season of Tigerlily. 

What I did today...
I had such a random day, especially for a Thursday... but those days are always the best! I firstly went to the hospital to pay for a bill, went to Movie World for 30 minutes because I got free yearly passes, had a huge brunch, went shopping for my first baby shower & now just relaxing enjoying Elle & watching Scream Queens. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post.

And very soon I will be posting my first post of The Broke Girls Guide. 
Which I am so excited for!


Have a happy day. 


Love Em xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe