This is BIG news

Friday, February 05, 2016

Guess what everyone...?! 

I'm officially enrolled in uni! 

^^ this is literally me right now 

I am so outrageously exited... but so nervous that I feel as if I could have a emotional breakdown. Is this what it's like to be a broke emotional uni gal? Can I change my insta tagline to 
EMILY KATE- GOLD COAST BABE- JOURNALIST already??

 This time, in 3 weeks, I will hopefully have someone singing "I'm feeling twenty twooooo" (yes I'm talking about my birthday) on repeat and I'll be starting uni on Monday. 

I have worked in a department store company for almost 5 years (I think) and I'm so excited to be able to pursue something that doesn't require me to be nice to customers for a living. To be honest, I'm not overly worried about money or living on noodles. But what I am worried about is how I have been working Monday to Friday, full time, for the last 3 years and suddenly it's all about to change! I am so happy that everything is going to change and I'm heading on this completely different journey. But it's freaking me out. All of my old retail life routines will be out the door! And I'm keeping the door locked (hehe did you like that?) 

I stopped posting for awhile because I thought that my life would be over if I didn't get accepted into university. Yes, literally. And now I'm in, and pretty much have everything all organised- I'm back! And it feels sooooo good! 

I can not wait to be able to learn again, write more and for you to get to know me. There is so much I want to do/ say/ write/ become ect... And I can not wait for you all to see it. 
But most of all, THANK YOU for reading  

Much Love

Em x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe