It's my last day!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello again! 

So today I finished my last day forever at a job that I worked at for a little over 4 years! It still feels a little bit crazy and surreal... I guess it hasn't sunk in completely yet. I love my job and everything that goes with it. But yeah, I have finished! And I'm going to open up a bottle of wine & celebrate. 

The last few weeks have been oddly busy. Busy as in the way that you don't have a million things to do, but a million things going on... If you know what I mean. I have been making so many big life decisions, seeing lots of love ones, studying, and working my butt off.
 It's been fun, but has made life go a little too fast!

I passed my open license test yesterday, so now I can drive an extra 10kms per hour... which makes me officially an adult, haha. All I have to do now is start my new job on Monday, move in one month and 3 weeks and in 6 months start uni. I am studying Journalism, so my blog & writing skills will defiantly get better. I apologise for all my literacy errors and mistakes, haha... 

I would love to hear from some of you that are or have studied Journalism. And whilst I am at it, I have noticed a lot of people that follow my blog are American. So G'day from Australia haha. Seriously, I would love to hear from you too! 

Stay tuned for my next post... I'm going to do a bit of diy. I'll show you guys how to make some pretty things for a party or event. 

Cheers to ticking boxes and getting through life

Emily x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe