Jurassic World & other exciting news

Monday, June 15, 2015

On Saturday I went to see Jurassic World. Ohhh my... It was amazing! The whole movie was beautifully filmed and Chris Pratt was incredible, all of the actors where.

What I loved most about Jurassic World was that Stephen Spielberg created this theme park that would probably exist in modern era if we still had dinosaurs walking the world. They also reflected back to the original Jurassic Park and used the same island, which looked surprisingly exactly the same! They also used the same theme song, which was then stuck in my head for the next day, but I think it's great.

I thought it would be quite scary but nothing about it was frightening... It had times where it was intense, but it had a lot of moments that where funny too. It was really quite bizarre watching a movie that was preostoric but also enhanced with highly advance technology. They even had some of the dinosaur trained to do tricks like how they do to dolphins at theme parks. If dinosaurs where still around I would say the exact scenario would more than likely happen and that's what makes it feel so real and relateable. Needless to say, I loved it! And I would say it is a must see movie. So if you haven't seen it yet, go book yourself a ticket!

I'm sure that you have already heard that because Jurassic World been such a success that they have smashed Box Office records and at reaching over over $204 million.
It has just been announced that there will be a 5th movie to the Jurassic sequel and Chris Pratt has already signed to star in it again! Yay!

I can not wait to see what Spielberg will create.
More Pratt. More dinosaurs. Maybe more teeth?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe