My daily skin care! 2015

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


One thing that I can't stand is cosmetics companies always trying to get you to purchase the 'right' skincare. You see it on Tv and in magazines and every week they have the new 'right' product to use. And usually they are way out of my price range... So, I decided to do a post on what I use. These four products all have their own range of products to suit any skin type... and the best part is, is that they are all affordable. You can purchase any of these lovelies from Priceline. I've already made it easy for you and listed the pricing below the review! 

FORMULA 10.0.06 BEST FACE FORWARD DAILY FOAMING CLEANSER 
I love this cleanser! I use it every night when I shower. All you need is a little pea side dot and gently scrub all over your face. It will go all nice and foamy, then just wash it off and you're done! It's perfect for my oily skin as it cleanses and removes the shine. 

FORMULA 10.0.06 PORES BE PURE MUD MASK 
I use this mud mask about every one to one and a half weeks (or more so when I remember to use it!) All you have to do is cover your face with the lovely pink mud and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and it will leave your skin glowing and feeling silky smooth!
There is a huge range of 10.0.06 creams that can match your skin type. They come in masks, moisturisers, face wipes ect... 
$: $9.99 each or $12.99 for a twin pack

PEOPLE FOR PLANTS MIST TONER 
Every thing about this mister is perfect! I spritz this on my face every night before going to bed. As the bottle says it hydrates, brightens, energises and contains vitamins B, C, E, K, minerals and amino acids. It's all Australian made and is 97.9% organic certified. I've had the same bottle for over 6 months and I'm only half way through! 
$$: $19.99

ANTIPODES AVOCADO PEAR NOROURISHING NIGHT CREAM
I use a small pea size amount of this cream on every second to third night (every other night I use the mist.) All you do is rub the small amount all over your face and neck. It doesn't smell the best but it is an award winning cream that is full of plant oils and antioxidants. And, I know I'm only 20, but it helps with premature anti ageing, which I love anyways because it means it's going to be super hydrating... As it says it is: scientifically proven to stimulate type 1 collagen in your skin by 92%. Amazing! Think of the benefits this baby is doing for your skin for the long run! This cream is expensive, but I only buy it when Priceline has their 40% off sale, which is twice a year. You only need a tiny dab every other night, so it ends up lasting ages anyways, and it leaves your skin feeling heavenly!
$$$: $48.99

What do you use on your skin? Comment in the box below! 
Happy Tuesday
E x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe